Light Vehicle Theory And Practical
2 Days Training
This training session is intended for a group of 6 participants maximum.Any person involved in driving or driving-related activities.
- Valid driver’s license, matching the type of vehicle and country concerned.
- International driver’s license (if training is to be delivered outside the country of residence).
- Fluency in the language in which the training is provided.
- To ensure the participants are familiar with general road rules.
- To enable the participant to assimilate the basic rules of safe driving.
- To introduce the company’s policies and standards related to driving.
- To be capable of anticipating potential road traffic accident situations.
- To understand the appropriate reactions in emergency situations.
- To develop the aptitude to observe and to control the vehicle.
- To demonstrate low-risk driving techniques.