5 Days training per
vehicle category (light or heavy)
This training session is intended for a group of 6 participants maximum.Any person who wishes to become a driving assessor/ coach
- Valid driver’s license, held for at least five years, matching the type of vehicle and country concerned.
- International driver’s license (if training is to be delivered outside the country of residence).
- Fluency in the language in which the training is provided.
- Adequate level of educational attainment and computer skills.
- To teach the participant basic pedagogical approaches.
- To master the defensive driving rules and recognize mechanical skill when driving.
- To enable the participant effectively assess other drivers’ driving capabilities.
- To enable the participant to identify other drivers’ strengths and weaknesses.