Heavy Vehicle 5 days training
This training session is intended for a group of 6 participants maximum.
Any person involved in truck or heavy vehicle driving or driving-related activities
- Valid driver’s license, held for at least five years, matching the type of vehicle and country concerned.
- International driver’s license (if training is to be delivered outside the country of residence).
- Fluency in the language in which the training is provided.
- Adequate level of educational attainment and computer skills.
- Driving Assessor or equivalent certification.
- To ensure that participants master basic pedagogical approaches.
- To ensure participants can effectively teach course contents and objectives to other members of the company.
- To ensure participants master the pedagogical methods associated with adult learning
- To ensure participants have acquired the necessary knowledge on key topics such as the physiology of driving (reaction time, vision etc…)
- To ensure that participants are fully autonomous in their delivery of Commentary Driving methods.